Saturday, November 8, 2008

Influence














Last night Lucy laughed and laughed when I kissed her soft little cheeks. How sobering that she adores me so much, in fact measures perfection by, "Is it as good as Momma?" The weight of influence is enormous.

Statistically, no one will probably influence our children more than Craig and I. Wow! Most influential players of the year or rather life! Really makes me evaluate how I am spending my time, attitude, strength, joy. If more is actually caught than taught I better get busy on really being the person God created me to be!

5 comments:

  1. A lovely picture and such true and sobering words. Our jobs are extremely important but often looked over! Thanks for sharing your heart and reminder/challenge for me also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true - and such a good reminder. We are invaluable to our kids! I needed to hear this right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome responsibility God has given us. Thank you for the reminder :)

    Love that girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were made for this. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great reminder! Being a parent is such a huge and sobering responsiblity. Love the pictures of your little ones!

    ReplyDelete