Friday, November 7, 2008

Cleaning Day



















Lesson of the day: If you want them to clean, get 'em a squirt bottle!
Jack thinks he's gonna get to spray it. Haha, not on your life! "Wax on, wax off, baby!"



















Enter Momma armed with basil scented cleaning spray that gave her a warm happy feeling about cleaning. Never had that before!? Haha!














Smells good, nice stout spray, yes, we'll clean!



















Jack is wondering if he gets to keep the rag at the end. Most days he plows through a dozen wet wipes "cleaning" around the house. Our rule: if the wet wipe is dirty it means you were cleaning. I'm beginning to think this could back fire!



















Now, do squirt bottles work on laundry?!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could extend the joy of cleaning with Mrs Meyers to laundry! It is my least favorite chore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Jack seemed a little too excited while I was cleaning the kitchen table off after lunch today!

    I love Mrs Meyer's too :) I think they DO make laundry detergent, but I'm pretty sure it won't make laundry more enjoyable...

    ReplyDelete